Some of these insects pollinate flowers for you and some like to kill insects and harmful garden and yard pests, so you should kill them, vice versa you should attract them to your garden.
- Praying Mantis. It is capable of removing your pesky garden pests instantly. Praying mantis like to eat grubs, bugs, aphids, grasshoppers, crickets, flies and other insects.
- Bees. They are considered as one of the most important pollinators.
- Ladybugs (Ladybird). Ladybugs feed on the pests, devouring thousands of harmful insects such as aphids, whiteflies, scale insects, lice and other common pests that are detrimental to the health of your plants.
- Butterflies. They perch on flowers, feed on nectar and carry pollen to fertilize other, generating new seeds, fruits and encouraging the growth of the plants.
- Lacewings. The number one destroyer of the aphids and whiteflies, both in their larval and adult stage.
- Dragon-fly. These beneficial insects prey on other flying insects and pests such as mosquitoes, flies, moths, whiteflies and fruit flies and their larvae.
- Earthworms. The castings of these worms provide nutrients to the plants, they aerate the soil too and control the soil pH.
- Bumble Bees. Bumble bees pollinate the plants and feed on nectar.
- Spiders. They prey on mosquitoes, flies, hoppers, ants, aphids and many other pests and insects that you want to deter away.
- Ground Beetles. They are nocturnal hunters and eat bad bugs, caterpillars and other insects and their eggs that attack your plants.