Do you have broken pots? Instead of throwing, recycle them. You’ve no idea that you can create amazing stuffs for your garden from them easily. We’ve some cool broken pot ideas.
- Spilled flower pot. Create an astonishing waterfall like appearance from flowers. Moreover you can develop it as a focal point of your garden to give your garden a unique touch.
- Growing succulents. Growing succulents in a broken pot is a smart reuse of it and it looks unique too.
- Mulching with the broken pot is an effective idea to save moisture of soil, as well as your time.
- Plant label. Take the potsherds and write a name of plant with permanent marker on it or you can use sharp object to carve name to give it a rustic look.
- Control invasive plant. If your pot is broken partially or can be arranged together, grow invasive plants in it, without fear that they will take over your garden.
- Make a frog house. To do this, simply place it upside down near a moist spot of your garden.