Every plant needs some special care to grow better, so we can use some fertilizers to keep them growing and blooming. What are the necessary fertilizers?
- Nitrogen is responsible for activating photosynthesis and promoting the growth of leaves. Don’t be excessive as it can cause less blooming and fruiting.
- Phosphorus is important for the process of germination and maturation of roots, fruits and flowers.
- Potassium makes stems, leaves, flowers and fruits stronger. Potassium is super important for potatoes, onions, garlic.
- Calcium improves root growth providing the deeper roots.
- Sulphur helps photosynthesis and soil ventilation.
- Magnesium is necessary for chlorophyll formation, and it promotes the coloring and the formation of sugars.