Japanese culture is getting more and more popularity today, and many of us enjoy looking at Japanese homes, designs and of course gardens. The culture of creating unique Zen gardens has a very long history in Japan, and we’ve already shared some of ideas for inspiration. Today we are telling you of some real rules that will help to create such a garden.
- Avoid straight lines and emphasize the asymmetry.
- Organize the Japanese garden on an odd rhythm.
- Choose plants adapted to the Japanese gardens.
- Focus on sobriety.
- Use the spaces between the elements for showcase.
- Prioritize decorations or furniture made from natural materials.
- Avoid clichés. To find out all the details of these points and see more examples, head over to cotemaison.fr.