- Find out the orientation and wind condition on your balcony and choose plants accordingly. According to the landscapists, the best plants for balconies are Japanese maple, lavender, roses, jasmine, oleander, geranium, photinias.
- Water your plants regularly. Your plants don’t have water reserves, so check them every time.
- Use large containers for planting. The root system requires much space, so take pots with a minimum height of 50cm.
- Opt for long flowering plants with different blooming times. Roses, tulips, oleander, hibiscus, geranium are going to keep your balcony blooming.
- Invest in bulb plants, which easy to maintain.
- Choose rich soil and fertilize it to keep your plants growing.
- Play with colors, heights and volumes to get a diverse decorated balcony.