If you live in a big city and a small terrace and urban garden is all that you have, you can still keep it fresh, green and stylish. Turn a plot into a minimalist escape that’s perfect for city living! Here are some tips that may help.
- Create outdoor rooms. Organize an outdoor living or dining room adding fire bowls and fireplaces, sofas and other comfy furniture and covering space with it.
- Play with textures. Rustic wood furniture and planters will contrast with shining ouster shell cover, smooth concrete surfaces and various plants.
- Plant strategically. Choose planters and place them so that they could accentuate your terrace and it looked greener.
- Protect privacy. Choose plants and trees that will be a soft natural screen for you and your guests.
- Harmonize the palette. Choose plants that harmonize with your furniture and décor.
- Highlight containers. Choose contrasting planters and pots to accentuate your plants.
- Functional can be beautiful! Stacked wood (for use in the firepit) becomes quiet art.