We’ve seen lots of ways to brighten your yard or porch for the holidays, and today we are sharing some unique ways.
- Starlit globes. Create outdoor chandeliers by wrapping lights around old wine-barrel hoops, then suspending them from the branches of a large tree.
- Fire without the flame. Keep a firepit glowing all season with copper-wire lights loosely draped over a pile of wooden logs.
- Twinkling tumbleweeds. Copper-wire lighting can turn tumbleweeds into something magical.
- Tree of light. Show off the delicately twisted branches of a compact young tree by wrapping it in lights.
- Electric wreath. Illuminate your garden with a globe-light wreath. To give some of the bulbs a frosty look, as pictured, apply frosted-glass spray before you begin.
- Glow drops. Gently stuff a light string into the terrarium through the hole in the back, then use twine and small s-hooks to secure the mini lanterns to the branches.
- Under glass. Gather a string of globe lights under cloches, allowing some of the lights to spill. Use them to create a trail of light through a planting bed, down a path, or among ornamental grasses.
- 35 Cool Christmas Lanterns Decor Ideas For Outdoors
- 16 Cozy And Inspiring Christmas Balcony Decor Ideas
- 7 Unique Ways To Use Christmas Lights Outdoors
- 40 Amazing Outdoor Christmas Decorations To Get Inspired
- 43 Adorable Christmas Porch Decor Ideas
- 22 Charming And Beautiful Christmas Garden Decor Ideas
- 13 Adorable Blooming Plant Choices For Christmas
- 9 Modern Ways To Add Holiday Cheer To Your Outdoors
- 8 Plants With Cool-Season Berries To Bejewel The Landscape