We’ve already told you a lot of sprucing up the outdoors for the coming holidays, and today i’d like to share more eye-catching ways for those who are looking for something modern and simple yet cool.
- Double up. Twin wreaths, or any mirror-image decor, will create a pleasing symmetry.
- Light the way. Place candles, lanterns, or luminaria lanterns on stoops or alongside paths.
- Swag swagger. Drape a fir and lights garland over a railing.
- Go tiny. Put a miniature holiday tree on the front porch.
- White light. If your house is painted white, light the facade with floodlights to make it look snowy (even in a warm climate).
- Multiplier effect. Hang identical wreaths in the windows to match the one on the front door.
- Dress window boxes for the weather. Add evergreen boughs, small birch logs, and twinkly lights to create a woodland vignette in a window box.
- Fire escape. Garlands and a strand of little white lights goes a long way in the city.
- Put a candle in the window—or even better, several candles in several windows—to welcome guests with golden light.
- 35 Cool Christmas Lanterns Decor Ideas For Outdoors
- 16 Cozy And Inspiring Christmas Balcony Decor Ideas
- 7 Unique Ways To Use Christmas Lights Outdoors
- 40 Amazing Outdoor Christmas Decorations To Get Inspired
- 43 Adorable Christmas Porch Decor Ideas
- 22 Charming And Beautiful Christmas Garden Decor Ideas
- 13 Adorable Blooming Plant Choices For Christmas
- 9 Modern Ways To Add Holiday Cheer To Your Outdoors
- 8 Plants With Cool-Season Berries To Bejewel The Landscape