One of the main advantages of having a rooftop garden or terrace is that you have a wide view from all sides but in some cases, this advantage becomes a disadvantage, if your rooftop is exposed to the view of all the neighbors or you have a bad view from there. Here are some ideas to keep it private.
- Bamboo mat. Use bamboo mat to cover terrace for privacy quickly and easily. Bamboo mats look so natural and ideal for a garden like setting on a rooftop.
- Construct tall walls. Construct walls that are 6 feet high to protect your terrace garden from prying eyes, this will also save you from bad view.
- Grow small trees and large shrubs. You can grow small trees and large shrubs on your rooftop garden to hide it from neighbors.
- Plant bamboos. Bamboos are a great way to cover a balcony or terrace for privacy. They grow quickly and are low maintenance.
- Cover with wooden planks. Cover your terrace garden with wood to give it amazing modern look.
- Grow hedging plants or make artificial hedging.
- Fabric. Covering a rooftop with a fabric is a maintenance free solution, which you can opt for.